My name is Dr. David Wade D.C., clinic director of the American Back Institute in Oxford, AL. I have been working since 1984 to help find pain relief solutions for countless patients. I understand what it feels like to live in pain, because I see it every day.
I've seen hundreds of people from Heflin to Pell City, Talladega to Jacksonville, Gadsden to Piedmont with disc herniations and sciatica leave the office pain free.
When cushions in your back joints, called discs, get injured or wear out, they begin to degenerate and cause pain. Bulging and herniations begin to form, pressing on the nerve roots. Very Painful!
The most common invasive treatment for disc herniations is surgery. Even with health insurance the patient is left with their own portion of the bill, in excess of $10,000-$15,000, and sometimes more.
In addition, the recovery time and missed work can be anywhere from to 6 months, not to mention the obvious severe risks associated with all surgeries.
Before You Go Under The Knife And Opt For Spinal Surgery…
You should seriously consider a less invasive approach called spinal decompression.
Non-surgical spinal decompression is a new technology that has been proven to help disc herniations. It creates a vacuum effect on the disc, which pulls the disc back into its normal position and brings in a fresh blood supply to promote healing.
The conditions this amazing treatment has proven successful are:
- Herniated and/or bulging discs
- Degenerative disc disease
- Back pain
- A relapse or failure following certain surgeries
- Lumbar Facet syndromes
Proof This Treatment Works
While non-surgical spinal decompression is a rather new treatment, there's plenty of research to back up its claims. Here's just a handful of scientific studies…
"We thus submit that decompression therapy should be considered first, before the patient undergoes a surgical procedure which permanently alters the anatomy and function of the affected lumbar spine segment." - Journal Of Neuroscience Research
"86% of the 219 patients who completed the therapy reported immediate resolution of symptoms" -Orthopedic Technology Review
"vertebral axial [spinal] decompression was successful in 71% of the 778 cases" -Journal of Neurological Research
"good to excellent" relief in 86% patients with Herniated discs" -The American Journal of Pain Management
"decompression therapy reported a 76.5% with complete remission and 19.6% with partial remission of pain and disability" - Rio GrandeHospital, Department of Neurosurgery
Another study presented at the American Academy of Pain Management in 2007 showed…
"Patients reported a mean 88.9% improvement in back pain and better function…No patient required any invasive therapies (e.g. epidural injections, surgery)."
As you can see, spinal decompression has a high success rate . What this means for you is that in just a matter of weeks, you could be back on the golf course, enjoying your love life, or traveling again.
Could This Be Your Sciatica And Back Pain Solution
It's time for you to find out if spinal decompression will be your sciatic pain solution.
Ask for the DECOMPRESSION CONSULTATION!
What does this offer include? Here's what you'll get…
- An in-depth consultation about your health and well-being where I will listen…really listen…to the details of your case.
- A complete neuromuscular examination with specialized computerized measurements to determine where and why you hurt.
- We will review your x-rays and MRI that you bring to determine if we believe can help you.
- If you need a full set of specialized x-rays to determine if a spinal problem is contributing to your pain or symptoms we can obtain them from… (NOTE: These x-rays are not included in the special offer - most insurances cover the cost of x-rays).
- A thorough analysis of your exam and x-ray findings so we can start mapping out your plan with a goal of being pain free.
- You'll get to see everything first hand. I'll answer all your questions about spinal decompression. I'll let you know if this amazing treatment will be your back pain solution, like it has been for so many other patients.
Call today…phone 256-237-9423!
The normal price for this type of evaluation is $250 so you're saving a considerable amount by taking me up on this offer. The first 10 people who call will get a Free Video on Spinal Decompression.
WATCH THE VIDEO NOW!
Call today and we can get you scheduled for your consultation, exam and review of the x-rays & MRI that you bring as soon as there's an opening.
Our office is located 114 Hamric Dr E #5, Oxford, AL in the Martin's Complex, next to Books A Million across from JC Penney at Quintard Mall. When you call, tell the receptionist you'd like to come in for the Spinal Decompression Evaluation so she can get you on the schedule and make sure you receive proper credit for this special offer.
*Not applicable to Medicaid, Medicare or Medicare replacement policies.